Monday, March 24, 2008

Stamp Camp class sample

Hi all,

Well, I have found a bit of time to create - over my exhaustion (I think!), and have made a class sample. Monika has asked me to do a class on the Saturday of stamp camp (18th to 20th April), so I thought that I would do a transparency book with metal tape and "stuff". Really, it is just a chance for me to do things that I am really enjoying at the moment - a mix of demeng transparency techniques, alcohol inks, foil tape & (good old-fashioned) stamping.

Here is the front of the sample:

the first inside shot


and the second inside shot (with a great view of the blue striped cushion on my back couch).


It is all 2.5" x 3.5", so it will also add to the technique repertoire of class members for their own atc's.

Should be a fun class - and will only take about 3 hours to do, which will give everyone lots of time to play on their own projects as well. I hope that Monika likes it!

I'm off to do some mother's day cards now for VicStampers ... hope you are all enjoying the last day of your long weekend!

4 comments:

Gail said...

Looks fabulous Liz, I'm sure Monika will be very happy and so will the ladies taking part in the class.

LizzieA01 said...

Thankyou Gail, yes Mon did like it, so I hope that the ladies doing the class will too!

Teresa Abajo said...

I love this project - when can you teach us?
BTW - I just tagged you:
http://thetamarisk.blogspot.com/2008/03/doh-ive-been-tagged.html

Gail said...

sorry Liz I just tagged you too
http://goosmith.blogspot.com/