Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Well, here is my belated name and shame for last week....

Weekly Name and Shame: +500g

Oops! Oh well, hopefully it will improve on Tuesday at my next weigh in.

Work has been insane - I have been doing very long hours getting 3 reports out, the last of which was sent Thursday. I subsequently spent most of Friday and yesterday sleeping / resting. What an old woman I am becoming!

I had a great trip to Sydney last weekend - for my friend Rick's 50th birthday at the Oaks hotel in Neutral bay. I got to spend time with some of my best friends, and my goddaughter... I (of course) forgot to take my camera, so when I get some pics back from Carolyn I will share.

I managed to get to a late-night stamping fest at Beachhouse Boulevard on Thursday night, got off the (delayed) plane from Brisbane and after feeding the kids rocked down to the shop at about 10.30pm. Stayed until about 3am, but couldn't hack it any longer... again with the old-age woossieness...

But I managed to finish off some ATC's that I started a little while ago. Here is one of them (wings that aren't wings):

It is hard to tell, but the background is embossed foil tape with alcohol inks... yum, my favourites!

Today is an arty day... what a great way to spend Easter Sunday - doing what I want and not being answerable to anyone... sometimes it is nice to be single with no kids or responsibilities to anyone but myself! So I am going to finish off my "Picture This" ATC's for ArtyOz group - this one has been extremely challenging for me, I hope that they are OK... and to do a class sample for stamp camp in April - I am teaching on the Saturday, so need a decent project to do. I am thinking transparencies and depth.... will play and see what I can come up with!

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: