Thursday, August 28, 2008

I am missed

I got a lovely bunch of flowers from work yesterday, with a sweet note saying that I was missed, and to get well soon.

They are just beautiful.


The cynic in me can't help thinking that it is because they need me back at work desperately... but I shall rise above cynicism, and enjoy the sentiment that comes with receiving beautiful flowers. Thanks everyone!

I have managed to complete another (small) project in the past 2 days - a set of 4 jigsaw pieces. 3 friends and I became enthusiastic over a large jigsaw set and have decided that the 4 of us will do a "colour" themed jigsaw swap. I completed my red set (bottom right) yesterday. I think it looks quite good and it wasn't too hard for me to do as I am very comfortable working in red:

Not much to show for 2 days work, but I am working at about 33% pace at the moment whilst I get better! I went to the chemist yesterday to get more drugs and had to have a lie down afterwards... pathetic!

That's it from me today - I am going to get out of my PJ's now as it is after 12....

blog you later

Liz

3 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Oh.. it was so fun hearing from you about the 90210 thing! VERY COOL! I'll be sure to tell her about that. I was so excited. I was watching it in Canada.
Love your blog.. great art! I'll be back to keep posted on what your making. Feel better!

Sarah said...

Liz, I am sorry to hear you that you havent been well. I do hope your well and truely on the mend now... With Harry's help of course... Your Vic stampers collab book looks absoutley beautiful..

artymarty said...

Hope you are getting better now Liz.
I just gave you a blog award. Check out my blog to see.
MArtina