Sunday, February 17, 2008

General update

Hi all,

Things have been a bit busy this last week, hence the lack of posts. I will start with the usual:

Weekly Name and Shame: -100g

not brilliant, but things will look up this week, I know.

in terms of other stuff, I was very busy last weekend helping Monika unpack at the new store. She opened at new premises in Spotswood on Tuesday the 12th. Very exciting for her, so please drop by and visit - you can actually see all the stock now - it is great!

My sister dropped by to see me on her way through to a hiking trip in NZ.... I have also been very busy at work, the boss was away in India, so I copped a bit of an admin burden this week.

I managed to do another baby card yesterday - which is rather sweet. Used some stampin up stamps that were still virgins to do it:


I should give a shout out to Lou and Martin and say congratulations on the birth of Holly Matilda!

I have also managed to complete my prototype for the latest ArtyOz Kit Swap, i will try to get them completed during the week and hand them on next Sunday, so I will be able to post output later on...

With any luck my output level will be on the rise again this week, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Bellany said...

Hi Liz! thanks so much for putting me up. Twas lovely to see you. So...me being an accountant, I have to add this up- all up since you started to blog you've lost 1kg? That is good considering how many long hours you do at work. Keep it up! Much love always. Bee xx